This page is currently under construction due to a change in our Learning Management System. All help videos will be updated and back online by August 1st.
Check out the videos below to help you better understand how to navigate your new online course.
- Accessing your course
- Always log in at www.nflconline.com
- You should have received an email with your username and password. Please check your Junk/Spam box if you have not received it in your Inbox. If you still cannot find this information fill out a Trouble Ticket by clicking here
Online Trouble Ticket
- Once you have logged in check out this video on how to get to your course
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR ONLINE COURSE
- Calling, Texting, or Sending a message to your teacher
Contact phone numbers and email addresses can be found at the top of your courses home page or may be emailed to you. Please note that most of our teachers live in Eastern Tennessee and therefore the time could be 1 hour ahead of you.
HOW TO SEND A MESSAGE
- What’s my grade?
GRADES AND FEEDBACK
- Uploading an assignment
HOW TO UPLOAD AN ASSIGNMENT
- Tips on taking quizzes and test